BEST PARKOUR GAMES ONLINE – TOP 4 REVIEW 2020
1. Mirror’s Edge – Playstation 4
Follow Faith, a daring free runner, as she fights for freedom within the city of Glass. What appears to be a sublime, high-tech city on the skin, contains a terrible secret hidden within. Experience Faith’s origin story in Mirrors Edge Catalyst and fight for freedom within the city of Glass. This huge world is your playground. Run, climb, and explore every corner within the first-person perspective, from the sun-drenched rooftops to the dark, gritty tunnels below. Combine her fluid movement and advanced combat with the city surroundings to master the environment and uncover the conspiracy. there’s no need for a gun once you can use your advanced skills and also the obstacle environment as a weapon to require down your enemies. This Mirrors Edge is raising the bar in action-adventure games for this generation.
2. Watch Dogs – Playstation 3
- HACK THE CITY: Control the city’s infrastructure, in real-time, with Aiden’s mobile phone. Trap your enemy during a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, so board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city’s CTOS can become your weapon.
- SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Discover a replacement level of interaction, cooperation, and confrontation between players because of an innovative multiplayer game system that links the one and multiplayer modes into one seamless experience. which means no menus, no loading screens, just instant open world multiplayer action.
- DYNAMIC NAVIGATION: Watch Dogs gives you the power to not only use the city’s ctOS to your advantage but the streets further. In real-world Chicago, pass one amongst the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
- HIGH OCTANE DRIVING: drop behind the wheel of over 65 vehicles bursting with horsepower to explore the large city while completing missions. Ubisoft Montreal partnered with Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series to develop each vehicle with state-of-art physics and handling.
3. WB Games Dying Light – Xbox One
- At night, the planet undergoes a deadly transformation: The Hunter becomes the hunted because the infected grow more aggressive and diverse, and something much more sinister awakens to stalk its prey
- Free Running Movement – Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the planet by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies
- Dying Light is about during a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a large style of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and therefore the infected don’t seem to be the sole threat
- Get up-close employing a style of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers, and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and another firepower to require down enemies from a distance
- Why use a wrench after you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barb wire Dying Light’s sizeable crafting system enables players to make a slew of the latest, less attackable weapons, and equipment, likewise as specialized ammunition
4. Kinect Adventures – Xbox 360
Kinect Adventures! Explore the planet – and Beyond!Kinect™ Adventures will get you off the couch and into the sport during a whole new way. You and your friends and family will jump, dodge, and kick your way through 20 pulse-pounding adventures set in exotic locations. Work together as you navigate through roaring rapids, challenge obstacle courses or save a leaky underwater laboratory. boast and share your accomplishments online with Photo Moments and Living Statues. The spirit of adventure awaits! The game requires the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor to play – sold separately